Friday, October 19, 2012

Now Boarding...


Hi there everyone!  I'm sorry its been so long since my last post.  The summer and early fall tends to be the busiest time of year for me, so I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on International Hermit.  The good news is, I'm back!  Thanks for being patient and hanging in there.  

Just a little update here since its been MONTHS since my last post.  My entry on Petra is complete save a few photos that I want to add, so that should be up within the next few days.  Also, I've begun recounting my trip to Munich, so you should see that around the beginning of November.  

Meanwhile, I've been busy planning my next trip... or three. With Petra and Munich in the rear view, Ireland is on the horizon.  I plan to follow this Ireland in 10 days guide, and for now, I'm going it alone, so fingers crossed that I don't get lost!  There may or may not be a Christmas/New Years surprise trip, and then I have a selection of Cairo, Oman, Rome, and Jerusalem sketched out to choose from for my first couple of 3-day weekends in 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment