Friday, November 18, 2011

The Bucket List

So during this downtime between trips I've been thinking of all the great places in the world I'd like to see.  Of course, the budget-conscious side of me popped up and said, "you should check where the cheapest places to visit are" (yes, I talk to myself, but not in a split-personality/i-hear-voices kind of way).  Google is seriously my best friend!  I was able to find all kinds of pages where people have analyzed the living expenses in countries all over the world.  The website that got me started on this kick: http://opentravel.com/blogs/the-cheapest-places-to-live-in-the-world-500-a-month/.

Now, this is by no means an exhaustive list of all the places I want to visit, but it is a list of the cheapest places I want to go:  Costa Rica, Belize, Laos, Bali, Nepal, Bolivia, and Egypt.  Right now, I'm planning to visit the following countries this coming spring:  Thailand, Cambodia, and the Philippines.

For now though, I'm biding my time until January; then it's off to Austria and Italy!

P.S. I haven't forgotten about the Kuwait pictures and post.  Its a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment